Saturday, August 14, 2010

The Case of the Neglected Blog....

So as quickly as the beloved blog was created, it was soon forgotten.  I don't even think anyone knew of it's existence!  Notice that there was only one posting.  I just have to laugh as I'm remembering how excited I was about the 1st posting and what is now 2 years later.  So I'd like to try harder this time.  It is a bit more difficult to type on an iPhone though!

A lot has happened in 2 years.  Willow has grown up, and so have we.  But we really are still children at heart.  Many life changes have occurred.  Life is always changing!  But we have a few constants in our family:  God, family, and food!  So that is what I believe is most important.  Those are probably the key subjects this blog will contain.

On another note:  Willow is going to be two years old this coming week!

2 comments:

Nate and Natalie said...

So excited your blog is back! Lets get together soon k?!?!?

Seth and Kelly said...

Whoa!!! I saw that you updated while I was on Natalie's blog and was like "Is that for real???" Glad to see that you are back!!!!!